Computer Performance & Preventative Maintenance
All PCs, Servers, Laptops and Notebooks should receive Performance Maintenance on a regular schedule to ensure your equipment continues to run smoothly and optimally. Just as you periodically check the fluids in your car to give your car a longer road life, and to prevent frying your engine, you should be doing the same preventative maintenance with your computer.
By scheduling regular maintenance checkups, you will help your computer last longer and run smoother. Remember to ask the tech how often you should be scheduling Performance Maintenance for your personal computers.
Some of Our Provided Services:
- Virus and Spyware Removal
- Wipe and Clean Hard Drives
- Computer Running Slow
- Hardware Diagnostics
- Check hard drive
- Check motherboard
- Check power supply
- Hardware and Software Upgrades.
- Laptop Cleaning and Repair
- Network Set Up for Your Home or Business
- Installing Wireless Network In Your Home Or Office
- Installing Multiple Computer Network Systems
- Network troubleshooting
- Installing the highest level of network security to protect company data.
- System Backup